Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Opheliac

Currently Reading: Memnoch the Devil, by Anne Rice,
 "Lestat Meets The Devil:"
The Devil: "I knew I was right about you all along. I'm in awe of you."
Lestat: "In awe of what? My independence? Look, let me tell you something, Satan, or whoever you are."
The Devil: "Don't use that name. I hate it."
Lestat: "That's likely to make me pepper my speeches with it."
and The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls, by Emilie Autumn.

Recently Watched: Constantine. John Constantine, asshole.

Currently in CD player: Opheliac, by Emilie Autumn. That's right, I use a CD player... in my car.

Model fascination of the moment: Daisy Lowe.

She is just precious.

Okay, I admit I haven't seen There Will Be Blood. But I have seen No Country For Old Men, and believe me when I say that this rings true true true as blue.

No comments: